Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rock You Like a Hurricane

Our family loves the Wii. And last weekend, I had the chance to try out a game I was sure I would love but hadn't yet played: Rock Band. What made it even sweeter was that Lauren loved it, too!

I got to babysit Lauren all morning while Cristi went out shopping, and she wanted to play, not once, not twice, but three times!! Well, being the good dad, I couldn't really turn her down, could I? We jammed to Bon Jovi, Nirvana, and a couple of others. When Cristi got back, she said, "I see Daddy babysits different than Mommy!" Yup!

Of course, then I got Cristi in on it, and we all played together: Me on drums, Cristi on the axe, and Lauren wailing on the mic! I loved it!

3 comments:

  1. I think this was Nelson's favorite picture from the slide show. He even told Ben about it when he got home the other night -- "Mr. Tim had the drums, and Ms. Cristi was playing the guitar, and Lauren was SINGING with a MICROPHONE!"
    What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,

    Yup! You guys are inspiring! I'm trying to let others know. Check out my blog today:

    http://momstransformed.blogspot.com

    GIGATTAATTGIG,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete